- April 10, 2023Grading for the 2023 Invitational Round has concluded.
Participant scores, best problem solution awards, and the USA and Anglophone Canada team assignments for the
2023 IOL can be accessed here.
The Open Round and Invitational Round problems and solutions will be posted shortly. Thank you for
- February 25, 2023Grading for the 2023 Open Round has concluded and your score
is available in your student account. The list of students
who have qualified for the Invitational Round has been released. You can access it here. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org if your score is missing.
- February 16, 2023The following booklets have been uploaded to the system for
grading. If you
don't find your submission here, please contact your site host immediately.
- January 26, 2023The 2023 NACLO Open Round took place on January 26, 2023.
Registration is now closed for this academic year. We thank all hosts for hosting and all participants for
joining this year's contest. The jury will be grading over the next month and plans to post the Open Round
scores by March 1, and participants will see their scores by logging into their individual accounts.
- September 21, 2022The handbook
for 2023 is now available.
- September 20, 2022Registration for the 2023 Open Contest is now open.
- September 18, 2022NACLO 2023 will be on January 26, 2023 (Open Round) and March
16, 2023 (Invitational Round).
You can help support NACLO either by mailing a check or giving
online. For more information on both, please see our donations page. We thank you
for your support!
We're looking for new sites and problem contributors. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Register for the next competition
Challenge yourself online with practice problems
All you need to know about NACLO for students
All you need to know about NACLO for coordinators
Suggested reading, links, etc.
Log in to view/edit your information.