- September 21, 2022The handbook
for 2023 is now available.
- September 20, 2022Registration for the 2023 Open Contest is now open.
- September 18, 2022NACLO 2023 will be on January 26, 2023 (Open Round) and March
16, 2023 (Invitational Round).
- September 10, 2022Registration for the 2023 Open Contest will start in late
- August 13, 2022Press Release
the performance of the NACLO teams at the 2022 IOL.
- June 4, 2022The solutions from both rounds have been released.
- April 28, 2022The problem booklets from both rounds of the 2022 contest have
- April 20, 2022Grading for the 2022 Invitational Round has concluded. The
and team assignments can be accessed here. The Open Round and
Invitational Round problems and solutions will be posted shortly. Thank you for participating!
- March 7, 2022Grading for the 2022 Open Round has concluded and your score is
available in your student account. The list of students
who have qualified for the Invitational Round has been released. You can access it here. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org if your score
- March 7, 2022The results from the Open Round will be posted to the student
accounts later today, March 7.
- March 5, 2022The jury is finalizing the Open Round grading and results will be
announced in the next few days. In the meantime, here is the list of submitted
booklets. If you don't see your
ID/registration number in this list, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
- February 9, 2022The 2022 Open Contest is over.
- September 26, 2021Registration for
the 2022 Open Contest has started.
- September 19, 2021The handbook for 2022 is now available.
You can help support NACLO either by mailing a check or giving
online. For more information on both, please see our donations page. We thank you
for your support!
We're looking for new sites and problem contributors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the next competition
Challenge yourself online with practice problems
All you need to know about NACLO for students
All you need to know about NACLO for coordinators
Suggested reading, links, etc.
Log in to view/edit your information.