- January 7, 2022If no University site is near you, we encourage you to try to
recruit a teacher, librarian, guidance counselor, or administrator at your own school to serve as NACLO hosts. More
information can be found: here. Sites can still register with our help
through January 22.
- January 5, 2022With MIT and Stanford unable to host this year, NACLO
has created the following sites by renting conference space near the two
campuses. You can register to compete at the Boston Area Site (120
Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142) or the San Francisco Bay Area (2670 El
Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051). Members of the NACLO
organizing committee will serve as site hosts.
- September 15, 2021Registration for the 2022 Open Contest will start in late
- August 31, 2021Press Release about
the performance of the NACLO teams at the 2021 IOL.
- August 16, 2021NACLO 2022 will be on January 27 and March 17, 2022
- July 19, 2021Press Release for the NACLO
- April 16, 2021Grading for the 2021 Invitational Round has concluded. The results
accessed here. The Open Round and Invitational Round problems and
solutions will be posted shortly. Thank you for participating!
- February 27, 2021Grading for the 2021 Open Round has concluded and your score is
available in your student account. The list of students who have qualified for the Invitational Round has been
released. You can access it here.
- February 26, 2021The scores from the Open Round will be posted tomorrow, Saturday,
- February 1, 2021The NACLO 2021 Open Round took place on January 28, 2021. Results
and invitations to the Invitational Round will be announced on or around February 28. If you missed this year's contest,
registration for next year's contest will open in September 2022.
- January 15, 2021The new registration deadline is Friday, January 22.
- January 8, 2021
All participants enrolled to participate in the NACLO Open Round on
January 28, 2021, from home (At-Home Site) should have received an
email directly from NACLO with the subject line “NACLO 2021 At-Home
Participants / Important Instructions.” Any At-Home participant who
has not received this email should immediately contact
email@example.com. All At-Home participants should check the email
they used to register for the competition regularly for further
You can help support NACLO either by mailing a check or giving online. For more information on both, please see our donations page. We thank you for your support!
We're looking for new sites and problem contributors. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the next competition
Challenge yourself online with practice problems
All you need to know about NACLO for students
All you need to know about NACLO for coordinators
Suggested reading, links, etc.
Log in to view/edit your information.