NACLO 2017 Essential Information
- January 26 - NACLO Open (First Round)
- March 9 - NACLO Invitational (Second Round)
will open before October 1, 2016
- Find a site:
- August 17, 2017Press Release about
the teams selected by NACLO who participated in the 2017 International Linguistics Olympiad in Dublin.
- Friday, July 7, 2017Press Release about
the teams selected by NACLO who are going to the 2017 International Linguistics Olympiad in Dublin.
- Friday, April 11, 2017Press Release about
the 2017 Invitational Round.
- April 3, 2017The problems from the
two rounds of the 2017 contest have been posted here.
- April 2, 2017The unofficial results from the
Invitational Round are here.
- February 28, 2017The results from the
Open Round have been posted. You can see your scores by logging in at
the bottom of this page. The list of US students who qualified for the
second round so far is listed here. A total
of 171 students have qualified (including 156 from the USA and 15 from Canada).
- Article about NACLO by Margarita Misirpashaeva
- July 18, 2016The NACLO 2017 Student Handbook
- July 18, 2016The NACLO 2017 Coordinator Handbook
- July 18, 2016The NACLO 2017 Appendix
Problems and Solutions
Register for the next competition
Challenge yourself online with practice problems
All you need to know about NACLO for students
All you need to know about NACLO for coordinators
Suggested reading, links, etc.
Log in to view/edit your information.