NACLO 2016 Essential Information
- January 28 - NACLO Open (First Round)
- March 10 - NACLO Invitational (Second Round)
is open now
- Find a site:
- June 7, 2016The 2017 contest will be on January 26 (Open Round) and March 9
- Thursday, March 31, 2016The problem sets for this year's Open and Invitational
rounds are now available here.
- Thursday, March 31, 2016Grading for the Invitational Round is over. The results are
- Sunday, February 21, 2016The anonymized list of students who qualified for the
second round is here.
- Saturday, February 20, 2016The results from the Open Round have been
announced. Students can log on to their accounts and see their
scores. The cutoff for qualification is 44 points. A total of 174
students have qualified. The Invitational Round is on March 10. Please contact your site
hosts for details.
2016 Press Releases
- August 3, 2016Press Release
Performance of the NACLO teams at the IOL in Mysore.
- July 18, 2016Press Release Three
Teams from USA and Canada to Compete in the 14th International
Linguistics Olympiad in Mysore, India.
- Friday, April 8, 2016Press Release about the 2016 Invitational Round.
Problems and Solutions
Register for the next competition
Challenge yourself online with practice problems
All you need to know about NACLO for students
All you need to know about NACLO for coordinators
Suggested reading, links, etc.
Log in to view/edit your information.